A new version of QTCAD has just been released!
We are happy to release a major update of QTCAD, the first one since its release in May.
Main updates and new features in this version 1.1 are the following:
- Orbital effects of uniform magnetic fields for both electrons and holes.
- Support for arbitrary user-defined linear spin-orbit coupling Hamiltonians for both electrons and holes.
- In addition to the Zeeman effect for electrons, QTCAD now supports linear and cubic Zeeman splitting for holes.
- Possibility to add parasitic background volume charge densities with arbitrary spatial dependence.
- Possibility to add constant parasitic background surface charges at boundaries or interfaces.
- Performance optimization and full parallelization of the many-body solver.
- New materials: HfO2 and ZrO2. For addition of new materials, it can be manually performed either by our users or by us upon requests.
More to come soon!
The QTCAD Team.