A new version of RESCU has just been released
Here is what is new in the 2.7 version:
- New: Generalized transport coefficients due to electron-phonon scattering are computed within relaxation time approximation (RTA) of Boltzmann transport equations using `elph` calculation type.
- New: Temperature dependent electrical conductivity due to electron-phonon scattering is calculated within relaxation time approximation (RTA) of Boltzmann transport equations using `elph` calculation type.
- Improved: The entire electron-phonon driver is optimized for scalable performance and lower memory requirement.
- New: Complex band structure calculator to analyze the electronic properties of surface states.
- New: Flag `–basis` allows parsing through pseudopotential databases.
- New: Flag `–convert` converts `POSCAR` files to `xyz` format and displays copy-pastable keyword values.
- New: Flag `–help` displays the help menu.
- New: Flag `–parameter` displays the input reference and allows navigating conveniently.
- New: Docs are now on our Documentation Portal https://docs.nanoacademic.com/ and in `documentation/html`.
- New: Change licenser workflow. From now on, license location should be specified
setting the environment variable `RESCU_LICENSE_PATH` to the full path to
the `license.lic` file.
More to come soon.