A new version of RESCU has just been released!
Here is what is new in the 2.8 version:
- New: licenser. RESCU 2.8 has a new licenser which permits the distribution of floating licenses. If you update your RESCU installation, you will need to copy your new license to
- Improved IR spectrum feature. One can now add Lorentzian broadening.
- Improved units internally with single central definition.
- Bug fix parallel support on some Matlab distributions.
- Bug fix missing
saveLevel = 2.
- Improved documentation. Fixed typos, update and addition of sections.
More to come soon.